- Christian Winkler, MD at TES AMM, takes us through the process of Recycling and Repurposing EV Lithium-ion Batteries
- FSSC 22000 version 5.1 gains GFSI Recognition against the GFSI Benchmarking Requirements version 2020.1
- GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Standard Is Third-Party Certification for New Walmart U.S. Pollinator Health Commitments
- Your Invited to Participate in the April 2021 CMMC Accreditation Body Board Town Hall on Tuesday April 27th from 6:00-7:00pm
- R2V3 Auditor Training:
Consultants or facility personnel that wish to take the auditor course will be able to do so later this spring or summer. To request notification when new sessions are added to the schedule, CLICK HERE.
- Attention all CMMC clients:
As of December 1, 2020, DFARS clauses 7019, 7020, and 7021 have been officially implemented
- R2 update: The draft version of R2v3 has been released!
The final version is expected to be published late in 2019.
- IATF 16949 has been released!
The revised standard was released on October 4, 2016 and can be purchased at www.aiag.org! For more information on the IATF 16949 go to www.aiag.org/quality/iatf16949.
- AS9100D has been released!
The newly revised standard is available for purchase and download at www.sae.org!
- The Food Industry in China Steps Up to Food Safety Challenges with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- The American Chemistry Council (ACC) released the RC14001:2015 Technical Specification in September 2015. While no new requirements have been added to the Responsible Care “box” portions, several changes have been made to correlate with revisions made to ISO 14001:2015. The RC14001:2015 Technical Specification transition timeline requirements are aligned with the ISO 14001:2015 timeline, which began on September 15, 2015. The deadline for transition is September 14, 2018.
- *RNA Worldwide, LLC had their R2 certification withdrawn on December 4, 2015. They have been notified to cease advertising R2 certification but have failed to do so. They are currently certified for ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 only.*